Tension Load Shackles
Hydro-Wates maintains an extensive inventory of wireless tension load shackles for proof load testing, which can be used with our water bag test weights to measure the load being applied to cranes, winches, pad-eyes or other devises used to carry or apply a tension force. Load shackles are routinely used in applications where there is limited rigging height below the crane hook or when applied test load exceed 300 tons. Our tension load links are calibrated annually, and meet the technical standards required by API, OSHA ASME and NIST. Load shackles are available in sizes up to 1,500 metric tons.
- Load range from 12 to 400 metric tons
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Load centering bushings
- Environmentally sealed to IP67.
- License Free 2.4GHx radio.
- Internal antenna
- Over 800 hours of battery life using standard AA batteries.
- Handheld wireless display
- TARE function
- Force measurement in pounds or metric tons
- Under hook crane load weighing
- Winch cable tension monitoring
- Measurement of water bag test weight
- Pad-eye load testing
- Calibration of crane scales
Let us help you
Have a Question?
Address8100 Lockheed Ave
Houston, Texas 77061