Tension Load Links
Hydro-Wates maintains an extensive inventory of wireless tension load links for proof load testing, which can be used with our water bag test weights to measure the load being applied to cranes, winches, pad-eyes or other devises used to carry or apply a tension force. Our tension load links are calibrated annually, and meet the technical standards required by API, OSHA ASME and NIST. Our tension load links are also wireless, allowing the user to stand back at a safe distance from the suspended load.
- Load range from 12 to 250 metric tons
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Shackle holes are steel bushed
- Environmentally sealed to IP67.
- License Free 2.4GHx radio.
- Internal antenna
- Over 800 hours of battery life using standard AA batteries.
- Handheld wireless display
- TARE function
- Force measurement in pounds or metric tons
- Under hook crane load weighing
- Winch cable tension monitoring
- Measurement of water bag test weight
- Pad-eye load testing
- Calibration of crane scales