Compression Load Cells
Compression load cells have many applications, including weighing equipment and structures, testing and verifying the output of hydraulic rams and presses, as well as many other applications where measurement of a compressive force is required.
Hydro-Wates®, Inc. maintains an extensive inventory of compression load cells for rental and sale, both hard wired and wireless, which are light weight, highly accurate (better than +/- 0.10 %) and capable of operating where space is limited.
Our compression load cells are calibrated annually and are provided to customers complete with calibration certificates, which details instrument accuracy. All of our load cells have been calibrated and tested on testing machines meeting the standards for force measuring instruments established by the American Society for Testing & Materials – International (ASTM), E4 and E74 procedures.
- Aerospace - weighing aircraft
- Manufacturing - verification of hydraulic press output
- Construction – weighing structures and determining center of gravity
- Jacking force measurement
- Structural proof load testing
- Load capacity range from 0.5 to 1000 metric tons
- Compact size
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Stainless steel construction
- Handheld wireless display
- Over 800 hours of battery life using industrial AA batteries.
- Force measurement in pounds or metric tons
- Software available to monitor output from up to 100 individual load cells